We are happy to present the fifth (and, hopefully, the last) release candidate of Synfig Studio 1.0! This update is kindly sponsored by:
Trisha O’Neill, Pitzik4, Kevin Wilcoxon.
This update delivers several fixes and minor usability improvements. Please check the full list of changes below.
List of changes:
- Fix loading of brush presets in Windows version.
- Allow to remove guide by dragging it outside of canvas (bug #856).
- Improve order of Split/Merge Tangents menu items. Add icons.
- Fix issue with Waypoint Marked as Off display black line in the Timetrack (bug #852).
- Do not create zero-radius circles if user just clicks on the workarea (without holding and dragging the mouse).
- Linux packages: Fix segfault happening on layer creation in GNOME on Fedora 21.
Download Synfig Studio 1.0 RC-5
Fix loading of brush presets in Windows version.
Note: Synfig Studio for OSX requires Apple’s XQuartz package.