The third release candidate of Synfig Studio 1.0 is available for download and testing! We would like to give a special thanks to the people who supported Synfig Studio development in this period. Much thanks to:
Trisha Toews, Kevin Wilcoxon, A J CODY, James Gregory.
With this update we deliver a number of usability and functionality fixes. Please check the full list of changes below.
List of changes:
- Checkboxes are now displayed correctly in the Parameters Panel (bug #831).
- Fix Z-Depth parameter not working when animated (bug #814).
- Fix tangents linking operation (bug #815).
- Properly display numbers for locales that use dot as decimal part delimiter.
- Fix issue with GtkPaned margin not allowing to drag first keyframe in the Timetrack panel.
- Rendering dialog: Fix lock icon not visible in dark interface. Thanks to Jerome Blanchi.
- Improve visibility of sliders in the color selection dialog (bug #751). Thanks to Jerome Blanchi.
- Windows version: Fix issues with saving and rendering files to a path with non-latin characters.
- Linux build: Fix missing icons problem happening for tar package when binary is launched via relative path.
Download Synfig Studio 1.0 RC-3
Note: Synfig Studio for OSX requires Apple’s XQuartz package.