Updating a lst File

Discuss anything about animation, art and drawing.
chriswest13

Updating a lst File

Postby chriswest13 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:37 am

Hello,

I created a lst file to animate a some raster images. I imported the lst file into Synfig and it worked as expected. I have made some changes to my animation concept, and want to change the list file accordingly. I edited the file hoping the alterations would be reflected in the animations but I was incorrect. Please let me know if there is any way for me to alter a list file once it is placed in Synfig. I would hate to loose all of my efforts.

Advertisement

caryoscelus

Re: Updating a lst File

Postby caryoscelus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Synfig doesn't store contents of lst file in sif(z) (but probably does for sfg container). Have you tried reloading animation file after saving .lst?

bazza

Re: Updating a lst File

Postby bazza » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

chriswest13 wrote:Hello,

I created a lst file to animate a some raster images. I imported the lst file into Synfig and it worked as expected. I have made some changes to my animation concept, and want to change the list file accordingly. I edited the file hoping the alterations would be reflected in the animations but I was incorrect. Please let me know if there is any way for me to alter a list file once it is placed in Synfig. I would hate to loose all of my efforts.

Closing and opening the project updates

Return to “Animation discussion”